Drone Gardening League
A downloadable game for Windows
The top drone racing pilots in the world are turning their sights to the the hyper-competitive world of gardening! In this arena of aeration, these pilots’ seeds will surely be tested. Sign-ups open now! You could be the next top sky-mulcher!
In Drone Gardening League, pilot your drone around the small offshore island arena. Each round of the tournament lasts just a few minutes. Periodically, your garden will be scored. The drone with the highest score at the end of the round wins. Between rounds you can re-equip your drone with other modules to help reach victory. Maybe bring new flower seeds in. If those flowers defend themselves or you accidentally spill some high-test weedkiller, well, that’s just drone gardening for you.
Prototype game created for Ludum Dare 42 -- review page
- You have a deck of cards that control various features of your drone. You can swap out cards between rounds.
- Each card requires various resources listed on the card.
- Battery (white): recharge by returning to your base station
- Water (blue): suck up water by hovering over the water offshore
- Elixer (purple): acquired automatically, or extract some from purple goop deposits around the island
- A panel of judges score your garden every 10 seconds
- 4 fully-grown plants are worth a star
- Starflower and royal starflowers are worth more
- The current standings are shown in the top left
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.